Thursday 31 October 2013

Rana Daggubati reveals Marriage Plans

Rana Daggubati play siblings in Rajamouli's upcoming magnum opus Baahubali. While Prabhas is set to tie the knot in 2014, his reel brother Rana says 'he has no time and right now he is focusing only on shaping up his career.'

Breaking silence over his wedding plans, Rana said, "I don't have any marriage plans now. Right now, my focus is on my films. Rudhramadevi and Baahubali make me quite busy till 2015.  

And at least till the end of 2014, I can't take up new projects."

He said, "When I'm getting married, I'll tweet about it first so that everyone could know about my marriage."


Tall and hunk hero Rana Daggubati might be playing a role with negative shades in Baahubali, but he is no doubt gen X star. Irrespective of the impact his films made at Box Office, he has carved a niche for himself.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2013 Telugu Audience | Tollywood Updates | Movie News | Review | Rating | Photos | Trailer | Telugu Fi
Designed by Cinesarada | Tollywood | Bollywood | Kollywood | Hollywood
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top