Thursday 7 November 2013

Numerology helps Actress Isha Chawla land a film

It was soon after actress Iisha Chawla added an extra 'I' to her name that she landed a role opposite Allari Naresh in the yet-untitled Telugu remake of Tamil hit comedy "Kalakalappu".

Iisha was last seen in "Mr. Pellikoduku", the Telugu remake of "Tanu Weds Manu", which released almost six months ago.

"My parents insisted that I meet a numerologist. It was after I met him and added an extra I to my name that I signed this (new) film. I think it could have been because of that, and therefore, I'm happy about it," Iisha said


She will start shooting for the film starting next week.

The remake will be helmed by E. Satti Babu. Naresh will be seen in a dual role for the second time after Telugu comedy "Sudigadu".

Isha Chawla Hot Photos => CLICK HERE
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2013 Telugu Audience | Tollywood Updates | Movie News | Review | Rating | Photos | Trailer | Telugu Fi
Designed by Cinesarada | Tollywood | Bollywood | Kollywood | Hollywood
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top