Friday 1 November 2013

Rana: No marriage plans now

Tollywood’s handsome hunk Rana Daggubati opened about his marriage. Being having the masculinity of tall and muscular physique,Rana has become heartthrob of many woman fans.

Rana is currently busy with his upcoming movie ‘Baahubali’ under the direction of Rajamouli. Currently, he is participating in the shooting at Ramoji Film City.

Meanwhile this actor has revealed his wedding plans in Twitter he said that, ‘I don’t have any espousement plans now. Right now, my focus is on my movies. 


Rudramadevi and Baahubali make me quite diligent till 2015. And at least till the cessation of 2014. I can’t take up incipient projects.’ He verbally expressed ‘When I am getting espoused. I’ll tweet about it first so that everyone could ken about my espousement.’
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2013 Telugu Audience | Tollywood Updates | Movie News | Review | Rating | Photos | Trailer | Telugu Fi
Designed by Cinesarada | Tollywood | Bollywood | Kollywood | Hollywood
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top